Canadian Elite Basketball Academy
Be More. Be Better.
Web + eCommerce + Email Marketing
The client wanted to explore solutions for a more efficient experience for both the employees and website visitors. They had a current website but were looking for additional tools to help further their business online. During the initial planning stages, the clients feedback helped in creating additional solutions to meet their goals.
The project started with a redesign which included an update in aesthetic and functional design using simple UX Design practices. It also made use of the updated branding and print design by EBJ Designs. The strategic placement of designed elements throughout the site helped to make the user experience more effective and efficient.
One of the main features of the project was the Online Registration feature. It was setup and customized in both design and function. The main programs are highlighted and easy to access in order to register throughout the website. The Online Registration feature allows registration for multiple programs set at various price points. From the back-end, registrations are easily tracked and downloadable reports are readily available.
Additional features included:
• Photo Gallery: This was added to help promote the various programs offered giving visitors a glimpse of what each program has to offer.
• News Blog: Allows the client to keep followers up to date on the latest CEBA news and promotions.
• Newsletter Subscription: This features helps the client collect emails from current and new visitors.
• HTML Email Design: The branding design was carried over to the HTML Emails giving a professional look. These custom emails will be sent to subscribers in the form of monthly newsletters and program promotions.
• eBrochure: The original brochure which was created for print was coded and can be viewed online. To make this feature more dynamic, it was setup to be viewed as a slideshow as well as providing linkable pages to the website, social media accounts, and an option to download it as a PDF file.
To put everything together, an eMarketing plan was created. This included setting up a strategy in organizing/maximizing the clients new online tools (ex. Website, social media accounts, News Blog, design Email Marketing feature and eBrochure) in order to meet the client’s goals for the year.